View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 08:25 PM   #101
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Many, many good things were said on this thread.<P>What Mollecon said about the elves making perfect sense arriving at Helms Deep, I agree completely!!<P>Aengthrea Greenleaf Of Mirkwood: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> “And when the orc stabbed him in the back AHHHHHH I cried harder *yells at the move screen* WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!????” <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I jumped up and yelled as well! Then I sat down and started crying silently *snifs* <P>Harmonica:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Oh, Haldir! Haldir! That beautiful elf... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, Harmonica, he *was* a beautiful elf! *sighs*<P>I was moved by the elves arrival at Helm's Deep, and saddened to a huge extent at Haldir's departure. <P>And just for the record, when Aragorn called up to Haldir to tell him to move back to the keep, Haldir looked at Aragorn, knodded, waved back to his the elves and the other men (if any) that were on the wall, I think he even fought off another orc, swung around or something, and *then* was killed. So it was *not* Aragorn's fault.<P>But why Haldir ...