View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 12:51 PM   #1
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Tol-in-Gaurhoth XXII: Hic Monstrae Trucidant

The roles:

Ordinary Villagers - The Ordinary Villagers post during the Day and decide whom to lynch. They are silent at Night.

Seer - Each Night, the Seer chooses one villager to dream about and PMs their choice to me. The role of that villager will be revealed. The Changeling, however, will appear as an Ordinary Villager.

Ranger - Each Night, the Ranger chooses one villager to protect and PMs their choice to me. The Werewolves then cannot kill that person during that Night. The Ranger cannot protect themselves, and cannot protect the same person two Nights in a row.

Hunter - Each Night, the Hunter chooses one villager to take down with them in case they are killed and PMs their choice to me.

Changeling - Each Night, the Changeling chooses one villager and takes on that villagers role. In the event of becoming a wolf the chosen wolf may not take part in the Night's discussions but nor may the Changeling, and the Changeling chooses who will be killed that Night.

The rules:

Votes will be cast throughout the day, and must be put on a separate line and bolded, like so:

++KATH

The votes will be retractable, with as many changes of vote as wanted permitted. The last name voted for at the deadline will be counted.

There will be no double lynches. If there is a tie the first person to have reached the most number of votes will be lynched.

The deadline will be 11pm GMT. Any posts after this time at Night will be ignored.

Dead players may not post.

No player can use PMs to verify anything they say.

Editing is only allowed to correct spelling/grammar mistakes, to go back and bold/italicize something or to say who you have cross-posted with if that happens.

All players must be in Invisible Mode.

The players:

Lhuna - traveller with absolutely no sense of direction
Cailín - tragedienne
Nilp - ex-world champion in chess
Fea - confectionist
Celuien - ketchup grower
Form - homeless wanderer
TGWBS - Pokémaster
Lommy - AA-adviser
Nogrod - owner of ME's first hamburger restaurant
lmp - gravedigger
Tom - tree surgeon
Caran - town poet
Findëasëa (from now called Fin) - alpaca herder
spawn - lumberjackess
Mith - aura consultant
morm - butcher
Durelin - ninja
Boromir - undercover assassin
Sauce - retired Arda-famous chariot racer and playboy millionaire

The game will begin at 11pm GMT. Do not post before then.