View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 02:41 AM   #34
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I know this may sound futile to some, but I still think we should explore, or at least pay heed to all possible (even though unprobable) sides of the game dynamics when there are new things around.

We all were asked about our animal for the game. Now it was actually an Eagle and a Turtle that killed Kath. I don't know, whether it helps us a lot toDay (we can always speculate about them if we wish), but if the same three animals seem to appear on the nightly kills, we should probably take them more seriously.

I agree with Spawn and Lommy about looking more closely the votes cast early on and also the banter.
Quote:
= Spawn
Seeing that the Changeling has the power to decide on the Night's kill, s/he could just pick someone who looks the most suspicious to him/her (I assume s/he can't choose to kill the Wolf whose role s/he stole) - or can't the Wolves kill each other?
I kind of remember that she can't kill the wolf she picked, but she is able to kill another wolf. And then of course she may reveal the wolf she picked later (among a possible host of innocents). That's why I'd ike to call her our second Seer. Now if we could just come up with means for the Changeling and the Seer to distribute the picks among themselves so that they wouldn't overlap, like the one picking up the loudmouths and the other the quieter ones or something...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote