View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #22
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Wow, it indeed seems great and like an interesting party (need to read the biographies deeper, though. Just skimmed through them). This rp looks really promising!

And seeing that everybody takes two characters, I am thinking of taking one more, too. After all, Óin dies already before the final encounter. I was thinking about Lóni or Náli if nobody takes them, but that would be the last resort - really just if nobody wants them. But like Lommy, I will probably see what kind of folks we have around here, and according to that pick some second.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories