View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #1840
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
What did we do?
Well, you headed up a game of Werewolf (in the bed of our truck...), but it was only a 5 player game, so I stepped out so someone else could play. So Foley played that with you and a few others (who were probably named in the dream, but by the time I woke up I didn't remember who they were).

Lhuna hooked elbows with me and we "took a turn around the yard", meeting Oddwen and Kath who were excitedly taking a walk (that's the best I can explain it. I think they may have been skipping...). Then a rabbit came from under the house and stole Lhuna's flashlight (which I have no idea why she had, as it was daylight), so she and I went under the house to get it back, and either she challenged one of them, or one of them challenged her, but whatever the case, they agreed to have a battle (all in fun), so I walked up front, around which time the dream ended.

Lovely, eh? I think Lhuna and I would get along capitally, as long as there are no rabbits around.