View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 04:05 PM   #313
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Whom do people think the most likely to be Wolf (ev. Wolves, if the two lynched ones were innocent)?
I still think Inzil-Shasta-Boro would be the most likely combination, but it's not definitely the only option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
I would, for that reason, tentatively suggest that it might be possible for us to win with a no lynch toDAY. I will have to run the numbers tomorrow morning (in real time for me) because I'm too tired right now.
No no no no, I'm pretty sure that doesn't make any sense. In fact, it makes me feel a bit iffy about you. It would be pretty nice for the wolves not to get one of them killed but surely we can afford to lose one of hour own if we mislynch? Okay, waiting for the eventual kurumaths post to confirm this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
What do you mean? How does that explain nobody defending Shasta?
A couple of ways.

1) It seems to me that Lalaith was implicitly supporting him.

2) There may have only been (and I hope there was) only one other wolf in the game left to support him.
That makes sense to me. Like, I'm not convinced (I still think Lalaith looks fairly innocent), but it's a reasonable hypothesis.

Legate, why did you wait so long to say you had the Black Breath? If you wanted to make me last minute alarmed about you after such an honest-seeming performance, it was exactly that.

Lottie for rep sounds like the sensible way to go. I mean, she's a veteran of the office by now.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote