View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #159
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, I managed to get done with reading about analysis of prose style and imperialism&WW2 so I'm back here.

I must say I like Boro a lot more now that he has started taking the game seriously. He gives me the solid good innocent-Boro vibes but I'm far from sure so I'm still watching the situation. Well it may be simply that he stopped scheming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Second thing - although only concentrating on those two is surely dangerous, I can't ignore two players completely, either. That seems very unwise.
I didn't suggest ignoring them. I suggested ignoring Boro's vote for tp. (He even retracted it like I said he would. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Shasta - I'm alarmed by him. His "I'm ordo"-comment seemed to me a rather wolvish thing to say.
Oh, thanks for reminding me of that comment. I may even have to retract my vote for him now because I think the comment really seemed very genuine. (Of course, he could just be a baddie ensuring his future chances if he has to insist on being an ordo again, it's the easiest role to claim in this village and there aren't too many of them.) Hmm... difficult.

Eeks Agan is giving me slightly bad vibes, probably because she's suspecting me... I think our problem is that we expect each other to smart and to agree on stuff and when our expectations are failed by us disagreeing or one of us doing something the other one thinks silly we start suspecting each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I'm not overly fond of Greenie, somehow she seems to be aggressive and grasping at straws at the same time.
Well she seems rather jumpy and cranky to me too, but I believe it might be just the Boro+tp combination that is vexing her, so I'm going to let it pass for toDay at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Yes a bad day.... really fed up with being used as an Aunt Sally by people I thought were friends .... heigh ho
Aww sorry. *hugs*

I'm not quite sure if I like Mith's discussion of Shasta. It's somehow rather unsettling... like, I don't know, maybe it sounds a bit as if it was written by a baddie instead of a goodie?

edit: xed with Boro
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote