View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #107
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I'm also a bit confused about your vote, Inzil. All's well that ends well and everything, but you'd expressed a desire to tie the votes earlier, and then broke the tie, explaining it by saying you trusted Mac. What was that about?
I might have been a cross-post, but well 2 minute difference on the thread can range from 1.01 minutes to 2.59 minutes so it is hard to say. (EDIT: Or wait a minute... it is anyway not exact but at least between 1.31-2.29)

How is it Inzil? Was it a cross post or did you wish to get wilwa lynched?

Also another question to you Zil. You were clearly around at the DL between lastnightHour and thisHour, but you didn't feel the need to say anything before thisHour began and someone will/could be dead. It looked more like you waited for thisHour to begin and then posted something.

Can I ask what made you so sure you will not be dead and everything or anything you would have wished to say (as your testament, if one wishes to put it that way) would remain unvoiced forever? I mean sure you had thought about things after your last visit and if you were killed by the wolves (removed by the committee) your words would have been listened to - not as infallible truths but - as a POV of an innocent. You know full well who can be secure not to die during the Nights...

On an other issue that springs to my mind at this moment...

Rikae wished to vote and make a difference but failed to do so. Mac wished to make a tie and managed to get a wolf lynched... Talk about the difference between words and deeds.

Okay. Back to reading.

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-16-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote