View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:05 PM   #404
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A Day in the Dead Thread, scenario 1.

Night4

Aphrodite (A): Knock-Knock
Bandobras, Captain, Daisy, Evil, (B, C, D, E) : Who’s there?
A: A Living Dead!
B & C: Oh it’s you.
D & E: Welcome.
A: So?
B: So what?
A: What shall we do?
C: Just vote to see D’s role.
D: And then vote to empower a person in the Living Thread from one of the lists here that indicate that B was an innocent on D2.
E: But which of these lists do you choose? That’s the question… *grins*
B: Ignore him.
C: I’ve actually stopped following the thread. It’s boring.
D: There’s nothing else to do though.
E: Get bored my friends… don’t vote… I’d like to do it for you around the Deadline.
B: If we have nothing else to do, then actually be my guest.
C: I don’t fancy either reading all the pages just to tell them something that is of no importance.
D: We do have a duty to help them, you know?
E: Why bother my friends? They don’t deserve your aid.
B: I might agree with you on this issue – evil!
C: I think I have RL-stuff to do.
D: Doggone it…
A: But couldn’t we play the game? Try to find out the villains? Put our heads together with superior information and lead the village to victory?
B: They don’t listen.
C: They think they know better, cretins.
D: It’s hard you see…
E: There is no way you can deliver a message of any importance to them my dear A. You’re totally doomed to play a game that only takes their ability to see as a measure of everything – you may know more here, but there is no way you can make them listen to you as they think they know what to do...
A: Oh, crap. Let’s go to sleep then. I did have a good book to read instead of following this game...

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-15-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote