View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 09:20 PM   #43
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
Sting

Susan stared at the Elf in surprise. Had she done that all in one breath? And who was this "he" she mentioned?

Menelduliniel continued to look at Susan eagerly, waiting for her reaction. After a few seconds, Susan closed her mouth and cleared her throat while she thought of something to say.

"So you're from Mirkwood? Last time I was there was...well I don't remember the last time I was there. Must have been a long time ago." She shrugged and took a drink of her mead. "Anyway, I'm in the business of story-gathering, you know, and one thing I do remember was having a meeting with King Thranduil to see if there were any worthwile stories I could record. I met his sons too. That Legolas is a piece of work, I tell you. You ever meet him?" She started to take another sip of her drink, but paused halfway to her mouth. The Elf's face was beet red and her fists were clenched on the table top. Susan put the mug down, concerned. "Are you all right?" She asked.

[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: Susan Delgado ]