View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 06:48 AM   #260
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Here we go...

IIX - seer, killed night 7 - won
X - wolf, survived - won
XI - ordo, killed night 7 - loss
XII - ordo, suicide day 4 - won
XIV - ordo, suicide day 5 - loss (two straight games where I voted myself, hmm)
XV - ordo, survived - won
XVIII - Ranger, killed night 5 - loss
WWJ VI - seer, killed night 3 - won (my favorite and most successful game Mith )
WWJ IX - wolf, lynched day 1 - loss (Here it is Thinlo, technically I was outdone by the Seer dream, but I admit it, Fenris Were-penguin)
XXII - ordo, lynched day 1 - won
XXVI - ordo, lynched day 1 - still don't understand the outcome, I'm not convinced Fea even understands (and 3 straight games being lynched on Day 1! What was I thinking in those games.)
WWJ XI - seer, killed night 5 - won
XXIV - wolf, lynched day 4 - loss
WWJ XIII - wolf, lynched day 4 - won (probably the game I've had the most fun in. I'm glad Jenny let me continue to hear myself talk, even though I was as good as dead at the beginning of the day. No thanks to Durelin's seerness. )
XXVIII - ordo, killed night 4 - loss
XXIV - Hunter, survived - won
XXXII - ordo, survived - won
XXXIII - ordo, lynched day 1 - loss
XXXIV - Good Bear, survived - won
XLI - Ranger, killed night 5 - loss (the most confusing, and frustrating, yet addictingly fun game - twas a good one phantom)
XLIV- ordo, pulled away Day 3 - loss

Won/Loss = 11-9 (and one that I don't know)
Good/evil = 17-4
Ordo/Special = 10-11
Survived/lynched/killed = 5/8/7

Some others things....

2-2 as a wolf. 1 time I survived, other 3 found out by Seer and lynched.
3-0 as a seer. Woo!
Quite possibly the worst Ranger who has ever been in the role. I thought I redeemed my horrible performance when I got owned by Sauce and the wolves XVIII, in phantom's game of twists....only to find out my successful protection was that of a wolf.