View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #195
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Aldarion took his hand off the hilt. Asta was upset, but it did not look like violent rage, and Coldan was quite right about her blade- it was actually a tool (though still dangerous). Then Aldarion's eyes widened in disbelief as Coldan turned and informed Asta that he had just asked Aldarion about his love for her. "What is wrong with this man?!" thought Aldarion. "This is not how things such as this are handled!"

And then Thiliel, a young girl that he had seen about at the inn, stepped in to relay a message from Brinn- a summons to a one on one meeting for each of them. "Well," thought Aldarion, "This may not be too bad. Seeing as Coldan slandering me behind my back was the start of all this nonsense, and now he's going on about love and such when we ought to be putting our full efforts into the show rather than introducing discomfort and awkwardness. Brinn should be able to clamp down on this nonsense."

"Fine!" said Aldarion aloud. "I'll go pay Mistress Celebrindal a visit immediately." As he passed by Asta, he stopped and inclined his head briefly, and spoke so that it was difficult for anyone other than Asta to hear. "Sorry if we upset you. My only concern this day is preparing for our production, but Coldan insists on unfairly insulting my writing and demanding that I declare you my 'true love' or 'some strumpet from ze city'. I will make sure Brinn knows you shoulder no blame in this matter."

Aldarion backed away, inclining his head yet again, and stepped through the common room door.

Last edited by the phantom; 04-13-2011 at 10:04 PM.