View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 04:56 PM   #795
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
She implied it and I believe her. However, she only indicated dead people were wolves or innocent. She never definitively stated that any on that list were innocent. I'm encouraging skepticism that everyone on the list is a known innocent. She never came out and said it, why? She knew that she was likely going to get killed at night, it's frustrating that she didn't reveal everything she knows, so we've spent the whole day arguing about that and about trying to come up with some way for the dead to communicate with us
If she didn't dream of me, Shasta and Eomer, pray tell me, who did she dream of? Why would she have intentionally withheld important information from us while implying the innocence of people whose roles she didn't know??

Definitely not supporting making a tie toDay. That will just make a mess with all the proposed voting schemes going around too. Let's just lynch one of the unknowns. ToMorrow we can do the genious self-vote scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
I now realise that Lommie made an unilateral declaration and tha she didn't care about lynching an inniocent. rather cavalier attitude and not very fair. Waters muddied badly...... very frustrating
That's not what I meant. I said I didn't care which of you unknowns we lynch because I didn't have a strong opinion about which one of you is guilty, so every option seemd roughly as good to me.

However, currently I would say the unknowns are from the most to least suspicious:

morm
Form
Kath
Mith
McCaber

Sally I trust. Boro I'm still not 100% certain of, but it's hardly the issue for toDay, probably not even toMorrow.

Also I need to vote soon and I'll probably go for morm.

I think toDay everyone should

1) vote for whoever they think is a wolf out of Nerwen's suggested lynch candidates

2) say yay or nay for the self-vote scheme toMorrow

before they go to sleep.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote