View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 05:39 PM   #536
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
You forget two things Glirdan... first of all, the two remaining innocents have voted for at least one wolf before (I missed the deadline in the voting for Eomer).(Farael)
Is it my fault that I had absolutely no computer access for both times??

Quote:
Second, if indeed I were the wolf, why would I kill Nilp who has not suspected me once? he voted me on the first day based on a promise he made, but since then he has not really accused nor voted for me.(Farael)
That's exactly what a Wolf would say. Nilp was the perfect target for you because of him not being suspicious of you. Him thinking you innocent would make a perfect cover story for you if he was innocent. If you got rid of me, then the suspicions probably would have shifted straight to you. Since Nilp already thought you innocent, attacking SpM would have been pretty safe for you and I would have been lynched. I really don't know why you didn't go with that last option.

Quote:
Furthermore, if you were innocent, why not kill you off? SPM will not suspect Nilp because of the "anagram scandal" and vice-versa so that'd leave me as the odd man out... werewolf win.(Farael)
I just answered that above. The suspicion would automatically shift to you. Honestly, if I were a Wolf, I probably just wouldn't have shown up yesterDay and even if I did show up and had another kill, I'd probably would have went for you. No matter what, it's a village win. Do you think me that stupid??

Quote:
If SPM is a werewolf, not only he has voted for his fellow werewolves twice, but he has done it before it was clear they 'd be dead... awfully daring and it might make for a few enemies once the game is over. If the wolves actually planned this, then hats off to them but.... it's unlikely (Farael)
My thoughts exactly. Mind you, the fact that he's still around is rather....unnerving.

Quote:
Finally, All you have done is try to defend yourself. Your post toDay was very defensive even though no-one had had a chance to voice any suspicions against you just yet... do you really think I'm that much of an easy target? I'd vote for you right now Glirdan, but as someone said once, let's not be hasty....(Farael)
Did you expect anything less from me on the last Day?? You have really surprised me these past two Days. Of course I'm going to defend myself. My head is pretty much on the chopping block. If you really think about, our fates lie in the hands of SpM...who might be the final Wolf. Unlikely, yet possible.

Quote:
I must say that I am rather surprised to still be here. I suppose, given that Nilp was (thankfully) innocent after all, that it was always going to be either him or me that the Wolf would attack last night, but I rather expected it to be me. (SpM)
Like I said, you being here is unnerving. But I'm pretty sure you're innocent, especially when you look at your voting record.

Quote:
I am not sure that it reveals much, although it is notable that Farael voted for Glirdan at a time when Celuien was already headed for the noose. Possibly, it was a pre-emptive Wolfish attempt to sway the remaining innocent against Glirdan today. But that would seem rather obvious.
If I may say something in my defense (that's right Farael, I'm DEFENDING myself), my vote was going to be for Celuien all Day. I just held it off to see if something would pop up to change my view and vote. I also find that Farael's vote was a rather safe vote. He didn't want to be one who voted for an innocent(proven at the end of the Day) because he already had suspicon on him and didn't want to add more to him.

I hope you return soon SpM. As I said, our fates lie in your hands.