View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #54
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Forgive me my confusion, but why exactly are the slaves in Mir's office? I can understand why Regnár and Ariel are there, but why are Susca and the two Rohirrim there? Did somebody (Regnár?) tell them to try to make it there during the hunt or something? Or should I come up with a reason of my own? (Like, for example, Susca saw Regnár and Ariel sneak away from the hunt to the barracks and followed them?)

And one minor thing - Eorl, I wrote in my character bio that Suscana is nowadays known as Susca, so your characters wouldn't know her real/full name so they would probably think of her as "Susca" not "Suscana". No need to edit bu remember that next time.

I'm starting to feel sleepy and I'm slightly confused, so I'm not writing anything right now. Once I sit down to write my first post it will be quickly done though, as I already know all the relevant details except for what happened during the hunt...