View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 05:39 PM   #318
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Where is Fenrir? Why do I travel alone? How the bloody well do I answer that question? Saeryn trembled.

"I travel alone, Masters, for lack of suitable companion. My parents were killed when I was young, and my siblings have all parted ways. The last that I knew, my twin brother Degas was in Gondor, performing ballads for the King." Eodwine studied the girl... a twin? And what was that look in her eye... perhaps fond memories.

"Caelwyn, my sister, was travelling toward the Shire on personal business." Vengeance, she thought. "And as for Fenrir... I haven't the slightest, nor do I care where the fool ends up. I have not seen him in a year."

"Beg pardon, Lady Saeryn. I meant no--"

"Do not beg of me, Master Eodwine, for my pardon is hard to come by, and you have yet to need it. I miss Degas and Caeli dearly, but to be done with Fenrir is no sad loss. However, you make appease me," she said, spirits high again, "with another tale of your own. Or perhaps Bethberry has one?"