View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:32 PM   #687
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Regarding Khandr's impending death, I have had Thorn suggest to Fastarr that it will be murder. I think that follows in line with what Child has been planning. If so, who is the murderer? My thought, in keeping with how Foley is portraying Uldor and Ulwarth, is that Ulfast is the most evil of the three brothers, and also the most shifty, if you know what I mean. Uldor is a bit less subtle and forthright, for all his naked ambition and willfulness. Ulfast is, by contrast, more of a snake. My thought is that he will make as if to befriend Khandr on the hunt and stay near him from the beginning, engaging him in seemingly friendly banter (perhaps not unlike that between Legolas and Gimli at Helm's Deep - how ironic!), and will do him in some place and time while others are some distance away - he will think that he has done his foul deed in secret, but does not know that Fastarr is eye witness. At least, that's one suggestion. Thoughts?