View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #188
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar View Post
But - next weekend is the final game of the World Cup! Which day would you be planning? If there's not a game on at that time, I'd try to join, at least for awhile.
Arrgh, can you believe I totally forgot that? Shows what a football fan I am...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë
What about on the 10th (Saturday)? Apparently the final will be on the 11th.
Yeah, but the game about the third rank (='bronze medal', between the losers of the semi-final) will be on Saturday, and I reckon some people will want to watch that (I, for one, may, depending on how our boys fare against Spain on Wednesday).
OK, never mind the Ballack [/doubly obscure inside joke] - Sunday wouldn't have been a good day anyway, considering some of us on this side of the big pond have to get up early on Monday, but what about Saturday the 10th after the game (i.e. probably something like 2200+ GMT)?