View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #1764
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

A tad late, I'm afraid. I've only just got back from Scotland.

Is this the final Downer? Maybe. I haven't decided yet. Whatever happens, I'm taking a break. If you still have stories to send me, please do so. I will try and put together one or two papers before I go back to the regular updates. In any case, don't expect more than a couple in the next, say, month.
I may post up the odd 'Barrow' tabloid or 'Ye Downer' if I feel up to it. But at the moment I feel very creatively drained and want to focus my efforts on P&A 3 and my own novel.
I thank you all for supporting The Downer and I hope the following is strong enough to endure a little break. Perhaps it will even become a good paper, as opposed to something thrown together in the last hour...

Now, back to Phailain!! It's time for another guest comic. This time from TheGreatElvenWarrior. A life-long P&A fan. I think. So, many thanks and buckets of cheese to you.

Check it out in the Comic Archive

Aganzir, how is yours coming along? I'd like to get Volume Three started soon. The Prologue is already up on the archive website, but I may post it here for comments on Friday. In any case, the official start of Volume Three will be next Monday.

Volume 3, episode one: Peter Hampton.