View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 08:35 PM   #739
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A very good post, Foley! Indeed. I might have wished Hadith to be a bit more conscious to kind of make it beliavable that he somehow (even though foolhardly) would get involved in the battle to come. But I can make it in my own post for him, so you do not need to change anything...

But - and this for all!

Should we make an upgrade to the people we have introduced to the gang and who they are /were? And as Brinniel said, should we kill all those who have left the story? That would make sense as it could bring some attachments to the fore and at the same time solve the problem, what to do with people who are no longer written.

So how are these?
Orofaniel - Reagonn
Novnarwen - Aedhild

Just to make the overall picture...

I have introduced:
Beloan - alive and well, but at the tunnels right now.
Qat - the bearded escapee, alive and well, but at the tunnels right now.
These both I think are "good soldiers"

I have killed:
Joshwan: the pirate, a good soldier who met his end in the fight.
Erlech: An "original" slave escapee and a stern fighter, died in the fight.

I have wounded:
Fewerth: the nasty guy who tried to trick Hadith's blade to himself, making his best in the battle, fought to injury, trampled by a horse; needs to be taken care of (Tevildo / Dorran?)

Nothing definitive to say about right now:
Guilledean: a kind of a nerd but might be capable of something - with the archers.
Khala & Cuáran: the elder ladies who would be helping in all things possible (=no fighters but helpers, with the women and children)

-----
I saw a quite many of you to bring forwards some characters in the last posts. Please bring them here so that we can have a picture of them and the overall situation!