View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #757
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alrighty...

Please please, everyone, let me know if my post is alright!

Child - I kept things fairly vague, so anything you had in mind can hopefully be included easily in some way. I can always edit, or do away with what I've done entirely.

Folwren - I had the guys bring Vror to Athwen. Sorry I skipped on ahead to the slavers attacking, but if you'd like I can move the second half of my post to after any post you might want to do regarding working on Vror (or Adnan, since Vror's a tricky case).

As for what's wrong with him, I'm not exactly certain what the outcome might be, but he's suffered from lack of oxygen - not for a very long time, but long enough to put him out (and he probably got bonked on the head pretty good, too, by stuff), and possibly to cause a little damage in his brain. I'm not quite sure about that yet, but I think there shall be repercussions.

Now, I am not at all informed about everything lack of oxygen for a (short) period of time can do to a person, but I'm hoping that I might be able to take some creative license on this one and mess him up in a way that I'll like to write about.

Vror also has a few cuts on his head from sharp objects. He might have a massive splinter somewhere...yeah, somewhere.

Adnan's main injuries are gashes on his cheek, chest, and wrist (not too too bad) and two missing fingers (his middle and ring finger) on his left hand. He's lost quite a bit of blood I imagine. He won't die if Athwen doesn't get to him, though. He's a toughy.

Brinniel - Sorry I didn't have my boys help Shae out. I thought about it (would be especially fun for Khamir to feel a little high and mighty at having "rescued" her), but with everyone scattered, I figured I should get Khamir and them to the women and children in time to help hold off the slavers until the rest can arrive.

Again, everyone please let me know if there are problems with my post.