View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 05:41 PM   #148
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

"Crystal! Look here! Oh my gosh, these are the most beautiful ribbons I have ever seen... do you think they match my hair?"

Behind her, Pearl could hear Crystal groaning her life out.

"Pearl. Weīre here to look for decorations. I donīt think this is the tie to check on hair-ribbons."

Prarl let out a half- ignorant-half-apoligetic noise. She had to admit, Crystal was right. Waymoot had much to offer for them and for the party. They looked at some of the things and finally decided on a big bunch of paper lanterns, a few (small) fireworks,and a big girlande saying "Happy Birthday". The two girls stepped out of the shop, the warm summer-sun tickeling their faces.

It had been a lively journey to Waymoot. Lots of laughing. Pearl had been rather suprised at Anabellīs humor she would never have expected. The usual fighting with Crystal. And lots of rain. She groaned at the idea od spending another night outside, wiht no bed, but could she help it? No, she couldnīt, and in her deepest inside she didnīt want to. If these two days were a taste of their journey, Pearl Took was already for it.