View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril Day 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alirin woke up and took a look around. She was still in the long hall and she was still 10 inches tall. She walked over to the door and tried the handle again, but it was still locked, so she pressed her ear to it to try and hear if anyone was there. No one was.

Walking back to the table, with the plan of trying to climb up the legs, she noticed a little glass box sitting on a purple plush pillow. ‘Someone must have left it there while I slept’ she supposed as she looked inside. She found a small little cake with the words ‘EAT ME’ written on it with raisins. She took a nibble and waited to see what would happen, figuring that if it made her taller she could reach the key, if it made her smaller she could crawl under the door, either way it would help her achieve her goal.

She sat there with her hand above her head to see which way she would grow, but nothing was happening. Nothing usually happens when you eat cake, but in this case it was a surprise since nothing but unusual things had been happening recently. Alirin decided to eat the rest of the cake. Soon she began to grow so tall that she could barely see her feet. ‘Oh my poor feet’ she said ‘who will put on your shoes now? I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself with you. Oh, but I must be kind to them or they may not walk the way I would like. Hmm, perhaps if I send them a new pair of boots every Christmas. Oh, but then I would have to send them by carrier, and how odd the directions would look.’

Alirin’s Right Foot, Esq.
Hearthrug,
Near the Fender,
(With Alirin’s Love).

As she continued to think of such silly things her head suddenly hit the roof, and she realised that she was now over 9 feet tall! She reached down to the table and picked up the key and rushed over to the little blue door. Unfortunately she was now far too large. She sat down, feeling very discouraged and so close to tears. That’s when she noticed the little bottle still sitting on the table, with half of the strange liquid left over!

She quickly drank down the rest, being sure to still have the little key in her hand. When she finally stopped shrinking (at about 12 inches high) she ran over to the little door and finally made it through.

‘Curiouser and curiouser’ was the only thing that could properly describe what she saw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dead
No one......yet.

Alive
Glirdan – Mad Hatter
Nogrod – Cheshire Cat
Wintywinty – Tweedledum
Boro88 – the Caterpillar
Isabellkya – White Rabbit
Mira – March Hare
Sally – the Dormouse
Agan – Queen of Hearts
Inzil – King of Hearts
Shasta – Knave of Hearts
Lottie – Duchess
Nerwen – the Dodo
Legate – Jabberwocky
Morsul – the Mock Turtle
Nienna – White Queen
Fea – Red Queen
Skip – Humpty Dumpty
Lommy – the Gryphon
Greenie – White Knight
Brinniel – Tweedledee

It is now Day 1. Posting may start, keeping in mind that this is up about 21 minutes early, so DL is in 24 hours and 21 minutes. Wolves can keep PMing for the next 21 minutes if they really want to. Please remember to highlight your votes. I'll need a name from the Hunter sometime toDay.