View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #17
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
OI, I'M IN THIS POT! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!
I asked you to move, can't say I didn't....Sheez....Doormice...always so stubborn...

As for YOU Ms. Mira March Hare, I do believe you owe me an unbirthday present!! Yours is the tea by the way....If Sally ever decides to move that is.....And please be careful of the china!! I had to solve an extremely difficult riddle that Tweedledum set for me, made all the more difficult as Tweedledee was not there to put in his half of the riddle!

Oh, and Mira, I'm not so sure I agree with you that Fea's entrance was "smashing". YOUR entrance was smashing *looks at broken teacups in slight dismay*. Hers was rather...well...very royal like.....All up in everyone's business without saying anything. The polite thing to do would have to AT LEAST have sat down for a cup of my steeped tea (by the by Sally, I used some of your hair for that tea, hope you don't mind....I cut a slight clump off whilst you were sleeping in the pumpkin seed tea pot...).

As for all this Lottie nonsense....Well, I very much like singing. So I don't see anything THAT particular with her currently....but if she so much as touches my top hat.....

Oh, and Shasta Knave, I hear you don't get fed properly over at that castle....Would you like some tea?? Although take it to go, I don't know how well I'll be able to stand your elongations of the I's.....

Toodles for now, I must be off to get some more horse radish for my horse radish and beets tea!

Xed with Nerwen

Last edited by Glirdan; 04-07-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote