View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #20
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ah, so I see it's been mostly banter so far, though it seems we're beginning to head toward a more productive path. It's not that I mind banter (unless it continues for half the Day), but with my limited schedule, I just don't have time to read it. So if anyone plans on placing serious comments within their song parodies, you probably should give a heads up if you want me to see it..

So far we have a Fea making a very Fea-ish vote. Since this kind of behaviour isn't unusual from her, it doesn't concern me terribly....though I do agree with the others that an explanation would be nice.

I don't have much else worthy of saying at the moment, and I really should be going to bed, so that's all for now. I'll make some more brief appearances during the Day and do my best to stay caught up. Until later.