View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:44 AM   #33
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin emerging*

Ms. GreenWhite Knight you can't help this being the oddest Day, we're all odd here... and you're too, or you wouldn't have come here. And what's this thing being all green and white at the same time anyway, if not odd?

And Mr. HumptySkipDumpty, it may be hard to make out much at this point, but the point is in the direction you wish to make it, isn't it not?

We'll get somewhere, we're sure to do that, whoever we lynch toDay. And after lynching long enough... the time will tell who wished for which direction, does it not?

One more thing. I'm relatively uneasy with LottieDuchesses' poetry - like it seems our FeaQueen is, whatever her alignment is or whether I approve of her methods of showing that. For the Duchess surely goes into that infamous mode of "no bad person, even insane one, would do that kind of a thing" - like screaming "Go wolves!" on D1...

You'll see me at the croquet match later.

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote