View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:37 AM   #38
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Sumpling up to now.

'Twas brilig, and the Glirding Mirhares
have unstarted with nopoeham,
and Inzy were their simifroshares
no clue of either one of them.

Nienna didn't say much either, but at least seemed to be "concerned". Maybe. The same could be said of Shasta. Let me also note that sally looks all of a sudden far more reasonably behaving than usually in this company... (no offense)

wintywinty... well. I have said it basically above. As a newbie in any case, gets my benefit of doubt toDay, not going to lynch a newbie on Day 1... otherwise looking for more to know about him (her?)

I have no idea about what Fea wanted to accomplish, if it wasn't supposed to be in-character, so I just expect that when she shows up, she will give some explanation, if there is any.

'Twas Brinig... I wonder, not anything suspicious this far, her reaction to the votes (esp. the second one) maybe a bit too "reserved", but okay.

I am slightly at Lossloss, however I hope that as the posting continues, there will be higher frequasonable posts from her, which will help me to make a crilighter idmaginature of her.

Nerwenising Dodo, more or less Nerweanosable, which includes both typical Nerwenish behavior and being reasonable and being slightly nosy

Whittlegright, not suspicious now, yet she might easily be rading (yes, I mean as in "rade under the slipper" );

Juckprising Nogrin did catter much more and was much less - to my gasperate scaspation - Fearied about the winting votes;

thineasy fealing, seems to or wants to seem to know something more about Fea's vote than other people do (or at least more than I do) and even finds Lottie innocent on the basis of that, I would be much interested to know what it is, then. I can think of only one theory right now and if that's what she thinks, it's utter rubbish. Also the *jump* on Greenie felt sort of weird and, how would I say that, unnecessary. In any case, unexpected.

spencible, although a newbie Wolf who had just been instructed at Night might just as well have said the same.

So that's it in shrot.

EDIT: Aganixed.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote