View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #31
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And how many times have we lynched gifteds because they need to look just as suspicious as wolves, but not too suspicious (making them look to us even more suspicious than the suspicious wolves) so the wolves don't kill them?

On the flip side, how many times do the reasonable, agreeable ones (myself often included in this, I admit) get free passes early, for being just that...reasonable and agreeable?

Firstly, oops. Four wolves....

Secondly, speak for yourself- half the suspicions against me are always, "She sounds so reasonable but you never can tell with Roa..." But then, why should we lynch the people who makes sense and are reasonable rather than the people who don't makes sense and are unreasonable? If we start throwing reasonableness in there as a suspicious action, we may as well just start voting at random, because there will be no point in analyzing anyone.

I agree with Mac- a gifted that gets themselves lynched deserves their fate. The only people who have a reason to try to spot gifteds are the wolves. The rest of us are supposed to be wolf spotting.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote