View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 05:32 PM   #251
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Lottie, I reread your post. Sally's name was bolded at the start of a new line so I misread what you said was actually about G55. That certainly makes me rethink my position on you.

Shasta:
Post 1: Says he will look at Agan.
Post 2:
Quote:
Agan evidences suspicion of me (for being sneaky), but all day her main target was Lottie. The only thing she said about Inzil was in regards to defending Nogrod. Since the only reason I can see Agan voting Inzil is to save Nog, I find it interesting that the very first thing Agan says starting Day 2 is "I am torn about Nog" (which is a far cry from the absolute trust she had in him Day 1) but doesn't go on to explain why, really.
He sums up his observations and quotes with this little bit about Agan.
Post 3: Says "I knew it" in response to Nog's "Agan is the cobbler."
Post 4: Agrees when Lottie says Agan should be the lynch candidate, hardly a surprise.
Post 5: Votes Agan.

Agan is now a proven innocent and Shasta was very wrong. But looking at his break down of Agan, I don't feel like he's particularly evil. His case against her doesn't look forced, but more like an innocent trying his hardest to find a wolf.
Today he's voted Bom and he's leaning toward an innocent Sally. Other than that there hasn't been much.

Green
Shasta
Sally

I don't think Sally's a wolf, a false reveal when she was in no danger isn't something I see wolf-Sally doing.
Shasta, though wrong about Agan, did seem genuinely suspicious of her and made a compelling case, too bad it was wrong.

Yellow
Greenie
Nog
G55
Nerwen
Lottie

I won't have the chance to review Greenie's others post, so my suspicions for yesterday still stand.
Nog, he's guilty of something. Wolvery or cobberly, I'm leaning more toward the latter.
I just don't know what to think about G55.
Nerwen hasn't said much that stands out to me, she could be the submarine wolf.
I did have Lottie in the red until she pointed out that I misread her post. She stated being busy on Day 2, but she did answer the questions I asked about her choices yesterday. I don't like her reasons that "they were just posting suspiciously though"

Red
Bom

Bom was too quick to trust Sally today. He's been a submarine for sure. As an innocent I almost always see him jump all over trying to defend himself when the slightest bit of suspicion falls on him. Now he's suddenly so cautious and quiet? I don't trust that.