View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 01:43 PM   #385
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Lyta dearest, no air speeds of an unladen swallow were involved.
Heh heh, I knew that! I just thought it would be a nice touch...but the paperwork would be astounding! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Nice choice, BTW! I'll let the world wait in breathless anticipation to find out what mine is... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (not that it will change the course of a great river nor bring down the Rock of Orthanc, nor reunite the Ents with the Entwives...)

Should be scrubbing the bathtub and doing laundry about now, but I'm not... (can we say "addicted?")--one always wonders about the Elves who did dishes and laundry and such. One doesn't think of them as scullery types (but then again, their clothes probably only smell strongly of flowers and their dishes probably clean themselves... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (I hesitate to suggest the idea of "House Elves!") [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Cheers!
Lyta (the spectacularly bad punctuator)
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote