View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 10:40 AM   #33
Estella Brandybuck
Haunting Spirit

Estella Brandybuck has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Estella Brandybuck
Sting

Yeah, I'm kind of a (wannabe) astrology nerd... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] The book I have is called "Astrology: A Guide to the Signs," and it's one of those tiny books that they have by the register at mall bookstores. If that makes any sense... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Since this thread had me wondering and because I have no life, I've been going through this book in an attempt to figure out which sign suits Legolas the most, and I've come to the conclusion that he's a bit like a Gemini. Gemini is said to sometimes have conflicting personalities, and I think that fits Legolas because he seems (to me, anyway) to sometimes be a contradiction - joyful and sad, like many other elves (again, my opinion, don't take it to mean a lot).

And I can see I've probably scared a lot of people, so I should just stop now. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
"But the Rohirrim sang no more. Death they cried with one voice loud and terrible, and gathering speed like a great tide their battle swept about their fallen king and passed, roaring away southwards." - RotK

Do you enjoy reading and writing LotR fanfiction?
Estella Brandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote