View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 05:17 PM   #229
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Child’s post 200:

Quote:
Turning towards the men, she dispensed with any word of greeting, and urged them to make haste, "We must leave immediately before the whole city is up. There was someone making inquiries at the Cat's Paw, and I have a feeling that Falasmir would not take kindly to seeing his two Gondorians fleeing from the city. I will take you west of Umbar, where we will find a friendly caravan that can guide you east and north towards the Harad Road. That will lead toward lands familiar to you. My own duty lies with my family. I must travel south and inland to the spot where my clan awaits."
I then moved the group forward with post 201 – the group of three leave with Tinar following them, and Nizar following Tinar.

The group is heading toward (and may be near) the watering hole that Esty spoke of in post 203.

If this is not alright – then please advise and I will remove and rewrite my posts.