View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 03:19 PM   #160
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Cir had noticed Gable, or Nolwe as she was, arrive but had left her brother to talk with her while she tried to work out whether they had time to eat before they would need to leave if they intended to get back before dark. She was bored of staple foods, and wanted something more interesting, this fish stew for example. She decided that since they were already going to be in trouble for sneaking off, they might as well add to the list of offences, and turned to check with Cir, but found him already speaking to her.

"Could we stay long enough for the proper food or should we get back by then? I am fed up with bread and cheese - it seems that that and lembas is all we have had since we left home."

"I say we stay." She replied, directing her words at both Cir and Dick. "I'd like to try some of this local fish. I remember Mr. Bilbo saying that the Shire had the finest cooks in the world. And while we wait we can talk with you Nolwe, you must tell us all about this place."

Last edited by Kath; 07-20-2006 at 03:39 PM.