View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:43 PM   #257
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I do think the Boro - Lottie cahoots in the end of D1 is a bit of a stretch, but one of them being either the EW or a Wolf is not that far off.

Boro has acted weirdly either just having fun, wishing to play in the Dead thread, sporting as the EW / Wolf or plain counting that being too reckless would in the end stop us from actually lynching him (that there would be enough people not to vote him in the end).

Lottie and Inzil have both been on top of things early D1 on which could be just dedication to the game and taking it seriously (just wishing to know the rules well and giving them and different scenarios a lot of thought beforehand).

Lottie I could see advocating a no-lynch as a baddie just to be on a safe side herself while making show-off -moves near the DL to underline her daring (aka. not having a baddie-role). Zil goes to and fro a bit like Legate but feels a bit less genuine.

Eönwe flip-flops like Lommy of the old times first advocating lynch: "no lynch is a free ride for the wolves" and then making a "Legate 180" and suggesting a no-lynch plan. But then being around ten minutes before the DL he doesn't do anything to affect the vote - so drawing himself away from the issue and not like trying to push for the no-lynch - like he was happy about it?

Okay. Those are probably my top suspects at the moment.

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-13-2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: X'd since my earlier post...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote