View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 10:36 AM   #348
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I was reviewing some old posts and came across this tidbit posted by Mithadan sometime in September:
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that our next stop in this little ramble is the Forest of Canned Corn. After that, should our valiant band survive the encounter with the inhabitants of that wood, we will be paying a visit to Dorktank.
Did we intentionally cut the visit to Dorktank, just as PJ did to the movie? Horrors...