View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #458
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
And Boro if you're a mutineer I'm saying this now already - you should be ashamed of how you try to manipulate me. But if you're innocent I can just take it as big brotherly advice.~Lommy
I know I am pretty manipulative when I'm evil, but I still would live by a code and wouldn't be that evil.

Quote:
Says he who missed yesterday's deadline because he fell asleep.~Mac
Haha, you try laying down on it and staying awake!

Quote:
Hmm. I don't really like the way you latch on to the idea that none of us are evil - shows an awful lot of certainty wrt Mac, Nog, etc.~Rikae
I'm actually still most suspicious of Nogrod, but he did tell everyone he would miss today, and it doesn't feel right to push a lynching with someone who won't be here for a day. It may seem contradictory to why I wanted to lynch Mira, but we knew she would not be back and would be gone...Nogrod has assured his return.