View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #466
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boro and Lommy mentioned checking Mira, but I actually think that would be rather misleading, since the decision to lynch Mira was influenced by the whole debate of double-lynch-vs.-lynching-doomed-person - a debate that isn't really resolved, as far as I can tell. I know I voted for Mira in good faith and innocently, and that had nothing to do with what her role was, which could very well be the case for others who voted for her,. If she is innocent (which I think she probably is) double-lynching her looks like a tactic for the aggressors to go after those who voted for her , who could well be innocent too. In fact, if we do double lynch her and she turns out innocent (or even cobbler), Boro and Lommy will become more suspicious in my eyes for that reason.

On the other hand, if she' did turn out to be an aggressor, it wouldn't tell us much of use either. The other aggressors wouldn't have much cause to have argued strongly against lynching her, since they were going to lose her anyway, but they also probably would have preferred to see an innocent lynched as well.

I still think the time isn't yet ripe for double-lynching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Well, at the risk of being Quartermaster Dumb, why?
I think he meant that Gwath wouldn't have encouraged suspicion towards my reveal if he had been a wolf with Sally, since it might have put her in danger? It doesn't really make sense, though, since it's not likely I would have been lynched after my reveal, regardless of Gwath's, Izzy's, and Inzil's suspicions. I'd ask him, but he's making pancakes at the moment.

Last edited by Rikae; 06-20-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Bolding names
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote