View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #477
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Sorry Nerwen I'm not exactly sure how bringing something up can be called "pushing" for something. I brought it up considering our fortune in no wolf killing...your point? Then Lommy asked why McCaber, so I answered...that's hardly pushing anything.

For what it's worth, as far as my opinions on Gwath. I'm usually more defensive towards him than 'offensive' because of similar histories...or an understanding. At one point, early on I was lynched 3 straight times on Day 1 (and I think 4 out of 5) for who knows what reasons? I couldn't tell you. Gwath had a similar run, I mean being unjustifiably lynched on Day 1 for random reasons...mostly done by the hand of Nogrod. I've usually been pretty defensive for his style, because he's been lynched a lot of times early for really no good reason.

Granted this has gotten me into trouble before, because one time I did declare him innocent and he winds up killing me during Night 2 as the bear, or wolf, or something.

But the fact is I didn't see any good reason for why he was in lynch trouble yesterday. I agreed with him, I mean he has to come back from not being on all day, read through the activity, and suddenly find himself a snowballing of suspicions. I've had the same "what the hell happened?" reaction, that doesn't mean he's a mutineer.

I defended someone...who cares? If he's a mutineer, I'm not one and I've been good...great job Gwath, see if you can do it next time. If he's innocent, I'm glad I've been defensive for him.