View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 10:13 AM   #174
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

I've filled my save. I am really sorry for being late. I appologize!

Quote:
I've posted Nova. Sorry about my lack of posts... I've had loadsa coursework to do, and revision for mocks I've got this week. 4 more exams to go!
Don't be sorry. I have been busy with school, exams and other stuff as well.

But I am glad you found time to post! Great!

Quote:
Oh, I hate to do this to you, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to back out of this one. What with work and school, I'm barely keeping up with my other two RPGs and the Green Dragon. I had to drop something, and this one has less of me put into it than the others. I'm really, really sorry about this, and I shall never take on so much at one time again. Never, never, never.
Hm.. Arilewen has to stay, so I guess we won't kill her off. We'll drag her along!

Too bad you cannot follow us to the end. However, we appreciate your participation!

Pio- May I ask that you make a tiny edit in your post?

In the first paragraph, I understood it like this; that you reveal that the two riders are Elves. Would you mind changing that?

We don't want the company to know that the riders are elves just yet.

The next posts: Your character's reaction towards the horsprints. The discussion, whether to leave now or wait until next morning. Ideas of your own, are of course cool as well! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay, thanks!

Nova [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 11:20 AM December 08, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]