View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 01:44 PM   #181
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Tolkien

Quote:
Very much so. I've only got about four minutes left on the comp., so...well...save a save for me and I'll fill it in as soon as I can.
xx Elfwine
Of course! (Sorry about your problems btw.) Just write what you want, and we'll paste it for you.

Good to see you back! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nova, could you paste this at the first save you've got in your last post? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks!

Sitinion and his father, Siralil.

Four days had gone by, and the two elves were still on their road to the Heavens. Sirilil thought about how many miles that still remained and he figured that if they were lucky, they could be at the Grey Havens this very evening. Sirlil smiled to himself, he was pleased. No one could now take his and his son's places in the ship. Not even if Tanroth and the Company were alive they wouldn't passably reach it.

"We'll probably reach the heavens tonight, son." Siralil said as they road. "What..?" Sitinion asked as he couldn't quite hear the words that had slipped his father's mouth.

"I said, if we're lucky we may reach the Heavens tonigh." Siralil said again and smiled even wider.

"Oh.." Sitinion mumbled. After the past few days this was all he had been thinking about; he had been thinking about how unfair it was for Tanroth and his Company when himself and his father took their places in the ship. He could see the disappointed face of Tanroth in his mind, and it seemed so real. The picture of Tanroth was tearing him apart from the inside. It was like two strong forces wanted a piece of him; he couldn't turn down his father, because he loved him. And Siralil had always wished them best form his son. At the same time he knew that they were doing something wrong, because Sitinion was certainly not old enough for the ship yet. Every single member of the Company was older than him, or he thought so. Even though he didn’t knew for certain, he knew that he didn't deserve nor had no right for a place in the ship.

If he did, then Tanroth and the Lady would have said so. Sitinion was starting to think that, maybe his father only wanted him with him because he was afraid to be alone. Siralil didn't exactly know what was waiting for him if he went to Valinor, and he could always "count" on his son. Or could he?

As the two elves rode the sun slowly went down and disappeared into the west. The wind blew as a swift leaf fall down from the tree in the autumn.

"I guess there are only a few miles left." Siralil said after a short break. They tried to hide all traces as they left the camp. "We should manage to reach The Heavens within the hour, if we ride with great speed." Siralil said. Sitinion nodded.

"Let’s ride then." Sirlil said impatiently when he saw that his son didn't show any sign of getting up on his horse ready to ride.

Okay people, we've only got 4 days left.

If someone would get us to the Heavens after the last 'save' for Sitinion and Siralil. Would someone do that within tomorrow?

If not, will you Nova do it? (If not, I'll do it) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 2:46 PM December 18, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]