View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #260
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
White Tree

Menel- LMP is right about what would happen to Thoronmir if he whipped out his sword like that. I also think it would be better if you didn't claim to be an unrelated traveler, since we've already got two opposing stories going on. I'm sorry you had to delete your post, and I also think it's kind of interesting that you had the soldiers recognize Thoronmir. That could be a really interesting aspect, particularly as we get to Armenelos where more people would have known Thoronmir. However, I doubt he'd be more than vaguely familiar to them, as these are low-ranking sorts of soldiers and Thoronmir was a pretty high-ranking kind of guy once upon a time.

Don't worry though, I suspect we'll have violence (at least some) in Armenelos.

Everybody else- I pulled my save for Kathaani. I know I'm supposed to be coming up with all the good ideas as game owner , but I just can't think what to do with her in this situation. It seems like she would foul things up simply by being a woman present in this situation. If somebody (LMP?) could mention her vaguely in their next post and give me a hint on how others are going to handle her presence (like the soldiers?) it would help me immensely.

Also- I haven't seen Samsmyhero in weeks. It seems she's been missing from the downs entirely since 3-18? Any suggestions what to do with Tiru in her absence? Shall we just carry him, or shall we sacrifice him early?

Sophia

*cough* oh, and Menel? I love your sig.
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!