View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 06:03 AM   #555
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
The cooler air has been lurking about here also, and it has been a race to see whether my vegetables or the frost will arrive first. I'm banking on the vegies though, as they have finally started blooming (in abundance).

Sorry to hear about your elbow Samwise. That must put a damper on things for you. Was it the right or left?

A belated welcome to the gathering, Mr. Nogrod! Sorry I didn't speak up earlier, must have nodded off over the holiday weekend here.

I tell you, I am getting increasingly scared of the up coming price tag for sending my daughter off to school. I have a few years yet, and am hoping that she gets into a program where she can she attend college while in High School, at the County's expense. We live in a rural area with no AP classes, so it might just happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping we could find a way to manage the commute as well!

Mithalwen, you got me curious now, what does PPE stand for, exactly? I'm getting a bit better at deciphering English educational terms, (I think), but that there one has me stumped!
Hilde Bracegirdle is offline   Reply With Quote