View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #433
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Erbrand

His arm was accepted as Kara grasped his arm and gave a warm smile. They stepped slowly, reluctant to go anywhere fast-Erbrand was quite content with having Kara to himself. Eodwine was off with his soon to be wife, strange how things worked out. Erbrand never would have guessed that his lord was after a wife; he wondered how things would change-he hated change-nevertheless, everything would change.

As Erbrand pondered in content silence what the wedding would mean to his future, Kara leaned closer and whispered, “Who is that man over there?” The man was getting on him his years: white haired, with a peaceful expression, the kind of complexion that mirrored the wisdom of many years.

“I can’t say that I know,” responded Erbrand, “some lone wanderer I reckon.” Kara squeezed Erbrand’s arm and gave him a pleading smile. She did not need to say anything Erbrand was curious as well; this time he let it overcome his formal character. He smiled back at Kara and steered in the direction of the stranger.

“Hello there,” Erbrand raised his left hand in friendship (his other arm was still being held by Kara). “You’re a stranger here,” he stated the obvious, letting the man know he was noticeable. “My name is Erbrand and this is Kara. Do you plan to stay here long, or do you have any news of any important events happening in the world?”