View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 05:10 PM   #17
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Here is my character. I'll give some of the information Cuthalion gave me, while putting my own unique little additions onto the brief synopsis...

Name: Menelya
Race: Noldorin
Appearance: She is about 5'10". She has very dark hair, nearly black, and bright grey eyes. Although, as an Elf, she does not look genuinely old, she looks fairly wise, as she has seen a lot.
Personality: Although she is a bit power-hungry at times, she means well. She does want what she considers to be best for her daughter, even if it seems that she is doing a lot of it for herself. She is quietly stubborn and rarely gives in during an argument.
History: Menelya was born in Nargothrond very soon after Finrod Felagund founded the city. She was the daughter of Eregir, who served Finrod even before the founding of Nargothrond, and Daeya, the daughter of a lower nobleman of the Elves. Within the city she met and married Falasir, and unto them Anwanelme was born. Most of the rest of the history has been mentioned by Maika, except that the betrothal of Anwanelme was pushed more by Menelya, thus causing a small amount of tension between the two characters.

If there is anything else you need to know about Menelya, just ask. I'll wait for Maika to post first, as she's more of a major character than Melenya...