View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 04:07 AM   #12
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Am I allowed to join? I wanna be an evil elf!

Name: Kalia
Race: Elf/Evil
Description: Shoulder-length black hair w/ dark blue streaks, silver eyes that turn red when mad, 5’ 11”, wears nothing but black gowns, black lipstick, black nails, tall black staff wound around w/ emeralds w/ a big one on top, hair is always up in a ponytail, black cloak.
Weapons: long greenish-tinted sword w/ elvish inscriptions, black bow/green arrows, small dagger, black and white magic.
Parents: Mother- Elf Father- pure evil something (I don’t know what to make him that’s pure evil)
History: When she was 5, she learned of her heritage and became ashamed. Started training how to use all kinds of weapons when 7, killed her father for injuring her mother when 15. After that, her mother became ashamed of her. She ran away when she was 20. Came back 5 years later to find that her mom was dead. Left again and began wandering. While traveling, she studies all species she saw, met, or heard of. When 10, her father told her that she shouldn’t exist and tried to kill her.
Personality: Kind, easy to anger, quick to judge, cherishes her few friends, longs for more friends, shy, usually in a dark mood. She’s usually alone and so is quiet. She’s also very shy and vengeful.
Special: Begins glowing black when doing powerful magic, large emerald appears on forehead when doing any magic. Black stallion w/ red eyes that has no name.
Occupation: Sings for a living. Beautiful and enchanting voice.
Valuables: Silver dragon necklace w/ emerald eyes (her father said that it kept her safe from her hidden powers [when he was nice]), small silver ring, black and silver bracelet, thin gold tiara w/ teardrop-shaped emerald hanging down the front.
Extras: None
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?