View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 06:55 PM   #379
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Earendil Halfelven has just left Hobbiton.
No problem, Pio. This game will be over by then. I guess we can't worry about Maika anymore not posting. We'll end it when we get there.

Durelin, so your suggesting that Doran come across some floating Gondorian's after the storm who are adrift in the sea and question them, then go to the island to investigate? Thats the idea that I got from your post, and if thats the case, I like it. Thats what you said also, Nuranar.

So, here's the plan-
Devon and the Gondorians and Corsairs get to the island and start fighting eachother.
Meanwhile, Doran comes across some survivors floating in the ocean and goes to the island to investigate and finish off Devon if Devon is there.
As they battle on the island, which I say should go on for a few days because they'll be chasing eachother, a seperate Gondorian force shows up and enters the battle. That turns the battle against Doran and the Corsairs lose and Doran, Jurex, and Acacia are taken back to Umbar for trial, and a possible execution? Here, you can kill off all secondary characters, if you want. Some major characters can die too if you guys would like. Would it be interesting if Devon died in a fight with Doran? I think that would be cool.
So, the last posts will be back in Umbar with the trial of the Corsairs and executions, if we have any. Or we can have some escape?

You guys like?