View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 08:18 AM   #380
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Pipe It sounds like a plan to me!

Earendil, thanks for putting things together coherently. You summed up what Durelin and I said very neatly, I think. Himaran, how's that with you?

About how to finish it up with the corsair protagonists, I'm not sure; I kinda figured that was your area, with Doran being your character and all. About other major characters . . . yeah, it'd be cool if some of them died. I'm a bit attached to Calnan, though, and I might use him in later stories, so I'd rather not kill him. So much for my team spirit! With that in mind, though, I'd just caution not to kill Devon without making every effort to contact Maika. I think that'd be some serious Forum Rule Violations. No point in testing Pio's patience any further.

It appears that the corsair contingent is well represented. What about the Gondorians? Aman, Arvedui? With the storm and the wreck, I did the last post that concerned the Gondorians, so would one of you move us along? That's what's holding us up, although Doran could go ahead and find his survivors at sea.