View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 04:41 PM   #393
Arvedui III
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arvedui III has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arvedui III
Shield

Ack! So much in so little time! Sorry for my absence, all. I really wish life didn't have to keep making me apologize for the same thing. I've read what's been thrown out and everything looks fine to me.

As to nature of Sedal's wounds, I don't mean to be sadistic, but broken ribs are quiet painful. Brake a lot of ribs and it's also quite hampering. Perhaps he took a heavy blow from something during the storm and Orda got him up onto driff wood to ride it out. It wouldn't be too hard to recover from, but might handicape him sufficently. I don't pretend to know anything about ribs or bones, though, so that might be completly bogus.

Maybe I should just embrace my sadism, because one of the best ways I see the Calnan and Meri thing coming to a forfilling end is with Lolliway's death, perhaps sacrificing herself for Devon or something. It would be a nice arc for her character and give Avershire and Calnan plenty to deal with.

And as to Calnan taking charge, it seems logical enough to me. Telson would probably want command if it were only him and Callath, Calnan and Devon, but wouldn't feel comfortable leading a group anyone older or possibly more experienced than himself. He most likely would back up Calnan and try to act as a sort of executive offier to make sure he was a part of whatever happens.

I have no idea about Devon. I think he'd probably become much more determined during the battle, but anything short of that and I think he'd be far too shellshocked to do much.

I'll try to get a post working soon. And, oh yeah, if it still matters, I vote Yea. *evil*