View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 09:33 PM   #265
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Vaenosa was busying herself trowing rocks when someone approached from behind, startling her. It was the man they had netted, Osmod she was pretty sure was his name. He appologized for scaring her and asked if she would walk back to the camp with him. He gave a weak smile, which Vaenosa knew held more then what he led on. She was sure he had came to seek vengence for the way she had treated them. No man in her mind would be able to let the shame of a woman beating them go unjustified. His words were a front, she was sure. But why would he even approach her? Was he just letting her know he had not forgotten her or was he mearly attempting to make friends? Well she would be weary every second she was alone.

" I was just about to head back myself, since I know how wandering off goes unappreciated with most of these people. I see no harm in you joining me in the quick walk back." Vaenosa said as she smiled coyly. "Just watch Nay if he's behind you...He likes to bite!" With that Nay bumped Osmond from behind as she said it, giving him a slight push. " So you were the Leader of your group then? Why do you say were? Have they all mutanied against you?" Vaenosa could not help herself, she always felt the need to try and belittle men. She intended this time to put on a smile and keep her enemies close.

Vaenosa flipped her long, slightly matted hair off her shoulder and looked back to the man who followed behind her. She looked to see if Nay was following still and sure enough he was, but he seemed to have other plans as well. He slowed almost to a stop then pounced towards the man landing him squarely in the back with his head. Osmond gave a slighty yelp as he was taken by surprise and fell forward onto the earth.

Vaenosa held her sides for a moment at the sight of the man on the ground with a crazy prancing, pouncing horse romping around him. She tried hard not to laugh, but let out a quick "Ha!" Vaenosa leaned over and offered her hand to the man. "Sorry, he just....he thinks he's a Dog... or maybe a goat...I do not know, but well sorry!" She waited to see if the man would erupt with anger and retribution or would he let the moment go and not be angered at his vulnerability.