View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #15
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Miss Lottie, with all due respect, you seem to be confusing our serious emergency with one those online games your generation indulges in!
I confess, however, I sometimes play those games myself for recreation after hours of strenuous research. It just so happens I was part of the very game you mention, and my subjective impression was that the reveals actually were quite helpful - the villagers defeated the wolves, remember?
Not that I advocate any rash actions by specially talented people, if such be among our crew - not now, at least, while we still know very little about our situation. But the time may come.
Yes. They ended up being helpful. Mostly because no one knew what was going on. And remember, we skipped over the wolf in the batch, Morsul, and left him alive for much longer than he probably would have lasted otherwise. Plus, I had already written "for Morsul was the Agent" in my poem, and when I finally figured out what had happened, the poem was already ruined.